Too many people are abandoning their pets because they can no longer afford to keep them. Our mission is to provide pet food and pet service referrals to keep pets and the families who love them together.
Chuck Waggin’ Pet Food Pantry envisions a world where:
- The existence of hungry pets is abolished
- Providers of pet care, health care and social services work hand in hand to promote human wellness
- The human to animal bond is strengthened daily with respect and dignity
Helping Pets = Helping People
Pet ownership is cherished for the physical, emotional and social benefits it provides.
All living creatures will be treated with equal care, compassion and respect.
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” by Mahatma Gandhi
Pet Food Donation drop-off locations
Chuck Waggin’ relies on donations from the public to feed the pets we serve. We are always looking for people to hold donation drives for us. Our greatest need is dog food, cat food and kitty litter. We will also take pet supplies such as bowls, leashes, toys, etc. We have several drop-off locations throughout the valley for your convenience if you’d like to drop off a donation:
- Kodi’s Natural & Holistic Pet Foods—6058 N. 16th St., Phoenix, AZ 85016
(Hours: M-F 10am-6pm; Sat 9am-5pm; Sun 12noon-4pm) 602.265.0462
- Rescued Treasures Thrift Store—3841 E. Thunderbird, Phoenix, AZ 85032
(Hours: M-Sat 10am-5:30pm; Closed Sundays) 602.923.1720
- McClintock Animal Care Center Vet Clinic—1836 E. Elliot Rd. Tempe, AZ 85284
(Hours: M-Th 7:30am-6:30pm; Fri 7:30am-5:30pm; Sat 8am-1pm; Closed Sun) 480.820.2822
- All Creatures Animal Care Clinic—4022 E. Greenway Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85032
(Hours: M-F 8am-6pm; Sat 7:30am-1pm; Closed Sunday) 623.349.7376
- Doggy Daze Grooming—5555 N. 7Th Street Phoenix, AZ 85014
(Hours: M-F 9am-6pm; Sat 8am-5pm; Sunday 9am-4pm) 602.626.5006
*please note that we DO take expired pet food within a year of expiration and we DO take open bags.